Thursday, March 3, 2011

Podcast #8: Friends Don't Let Friends Use Internet Explorer, Ever!


Interesting views on how Internet Explorer is going "out of style fast". This podcast includes many different statistics and opinions on Internet Explorer and how it is quickly becoming outdated. For me, this is so interesting because the use of internet in itself is complicated enough. I get worried that sometimes technology is becoming way too advanced, and will soon become an elitist group of people that are creating, generating new websites, ideas, widgets, Internets, and much more. As a future educator, I worry that I will not be able to keep up with the changing times of the internet and in turn not be able to give my students the opportunity to use it as we learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment