Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenge Based Learning Reflection

I was so impressed after watching the video of young Australian students who just wanted to make a difference in the world. This was such a great, inspiring video to watch. I really think it is important for our generation to learn about how we can make small changes in our daily lives to improve the conditions of the world. Our group chose to do a prezi on hybrid cars. This was a very informative and fun project to take on. I learned several new facts about hybrid cars that I had no idea about before. Our prezi was created in our group and was very effective and efficient in getting our information on our presentation and setting up the route to share with the class.
I have found prezi to be such a beneficial resource to use in all of my Block A classes, and have since used it for two presentations. It is a very visually pleasing form of presentation that makes for a creative and fun way to share information with classmates. I had a great time in creating my groups Challenge Based Learning project!

No comments:

Post a Comment