Monday, May 2, 2011

Podcast Favorite

I really really enjoyed the Tech Chicks podcasts. They always had fun things to discuss and great resources to share. I also really enjoyed how they moved their podcasts around to different places around their Texas town. They would have podcasts at restaurants (Chick-fil-a) or be fitting an hour of technology talk in during their daughter's karate practice or gymnastics meet. This made me realize that these two women truly enjoyed what they do in sharing out resources. They took time out of their busy mom lives to focus on technology in education and vice versa. I liked how the tech chicks also made their resources relevant to teachers and students alike. They always came up with fun activities and lessons for teachers to use. I really enjoyed listening to the Tech Chicks podcasts!


No comments:

Post a Comment